If you wish to report a safeguarding concern about this or any service, please follow the guidance below. For concerns about other services please contact CQC or the Local Authority for that area directly on the following link:

Report a concern if you are a member of the public

If your concerns are about a children's service please follow the guidance in the link below.

Reporting concerns and whistleblowing about children's social care services

If you wish to report something relating to Liberty Support please use the online form below.