complex care unit
Avis House is a complex care unit within Wolverhampton.
We have built a handpicked team of staff, bespoke to everyone that we support, offering needs-based support 24 hours a day, 7 days per week.
Our support packages are overseen by our Clinical Lead and supported by trained Support Workers.
CONDITIONS, HEALTH CARE & WELLBEING NEEDS THAT WE SUPPORT
- Enhanced/Intensive Support
- Family centered care
- Acute learning disability care
- Medication management
- Moving and Handling
- Encouragement of greater independence management
- Mental health awareness
- Work alongside occupational health
- Autism care and support
- General personal care, with high levels of dignity
- Supporting education and emotional wellbeing.
- Positive behavioral support